Liquor Law

Stalwart Legal Services for Liquor Law

Take Advantage of Our Liquor Law Services

Want to file an application for obtaining a liquor license? Our team of experienced attorneys at Law Office of John Q Gale LLC will provide you with top-notch legal services for liquor law. Trust us to help you get an aggressive representation for all your liquor cases as well. 
Image placeholder

Our Liquor Law Services

  • Package and grocery store permits
  • Restaurant licenses and club permits
  • Representation before the Liquor Control Commission and in the Criminal Courts for all violations of liquor laws. 
  • DUI and DWI representation in criminal court and before the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Call us to get FREE half-hour consultations!
We're a member of Hartford County Bar Association!
Share by: